Archive for category Health and Fitness
Vitamins are essentially needed for the general health and normal growth of hair. Deficiency of certain vitamins plus minerals can lead to an inadequate growth of hair. Following are some of the essentially needed ones that help you keep your hair looking at their best, and facilitate their optimal growth.
1. Vitamin C
This one is vital for developing an immune system. It is a great antioxidant too. There are good reasons for using it in various hair care formulations. Vitamin C is among the most important supplements for getting the desired results. You should consume natural products having it in high amounts. However, generally it is rather difficult for us to get a sufficient quantity of nutrients from natural foods, and it is helpful to take supplements. It is also important to get an adequate quantity daily, if you want your hair to keep looking good at all times.
2. Vitamin B
Characteristically, vitamins B occur in nature as a group. Their number is very large, and it will be difficult to take them all. Apart from taking food items containing vitamin B, you can take supplements like Vitamin B complex, or use conditioners and shampoos containing the vitamin B. Symptoms that indicate an insufficient intake of vitamin B include feeling tried or weak, getting bruised easily, and retarded growth of hair. Of all the B vitamins, vitamin 12 is the most vital. However, for the best result, you should try including all of them in your regular diet.
3. Vitamin E
Though essentially required for keeping your hair healthy, vitamin E often gets neglected by most. You should eat products containing large quantities of vitamin E, or take supplements. On consuming it regularly, you’ll notice an improvement in the looks, growth and feel of your hair. Vitamin E, along with other vitamins mentioned here, improves the state of your skin and scalp, thus encouraging the growth of hair. You also can get quite a few hair products that contain vitamin E. If you tried any such product and were not happy with the results, you should surely try enhancing its consumption through a vitamin E rich diet.
4. Vitamin A
Here is another very potent antioxidant. It possesses a number of health giving properties, making it imperative to keep an eye on its consumption. It will be a wise decision to get an analytical report of the levels of important vitamins in your body. That way you’ll come to know the presence of deficient vitamins in your body, and thus take remedial measures. The problems associated with the skin or vision generally point out to the lack of vitamin A in your body. Usually, our body is able to get adequate quantities of vitamin A from natural foods. The excessive consumption of vitamins is also unhealthy. For instance, the excessive consumption of vitamin A can be counterproductive for the growth of hair.
In case you’re interested in knowing more info on prescription prices, stop by https://www.drugpricer.com
Health Tips Every Woman Should Use
There are so many things that revolve around health. Some women tend to think that they are healthy just because they are not overweight. However, health goes beyond the weight and there are things that every woman needs to do to remain healthy and fit. Health can play a huge role on how energetic and joyous you feel and it can also make a huge difference to how you look and feel about yourself.
1. Give more attention to your well-being. Women generally have plenty of responsibilities, but it is important to remember your health and take care of it as well. You should ensure that you exercise, eat right and enjoy enough sleep. Time might seem too precious to have time for this, but when you have a schedule in place, you can manage to do it all.
2. Fight off the stereotypes. If there is one thing that can bring a woman down and promote bad habits that can ruin health, then it is dealing with stereotypes and going through abuse, violence, discrimination and inequality. If you are facing any of these damaging issues at your workplace or home, make a point to stand your ground and defend your rights. You can actually make a bold move to move away or cut your connections with such people who do not give you peace.
3. Keep your physical and mental health in check. Alcoholism, anxiety, depression and stress are some of the issues that can get real serious in women. Get help as soon as any of them start disturbing you to keep off the greater risks they come with. A health care provider can guide you through such issues and make recommendations that will help bounce you back to good health.
4. Find out about all health issues that common in females. They include things such as UTIs, incontinence, overactive bladder, joint pains and others. Ensure that you know everything about health as far as family history goes and make a point of having regular checks just to get assurance that all is well. Such checks can help manage underlying issues before they come out in full force. It also helps to know your risks for stroke and heart disease because women tend to be at higher risks.
5. Keep your weight healthy. Maintaining a healthy weight is very important in keeping your health and general well-being in check. Remember that women have less muscle but more fats compared to men, hence you should keep your calories in check. Keep your BMI within the right healthy range, engage in physical activities and exercise and always eat a balanced diet. There are so many healthy foods low in calorie that you can still enjoy and maintain a healthy weight.
6. Remember your reproductive health. Sexual health is usually neglected yet it plays an important role in your overall health. Taking care of it is one of the best ways of how to stay healthy. Talk to your healthcare provider about prevention of STDs, safe sex and even screening procedures that can help you out. Reproduction covers female cancers, menstruation, contraception, pregnancy and breastfeeding, breast health, menopause and infertility.
So you want to be fit? Are you fit? How do you know? Well to answer all these questions quickly, there are several types of fitness levels. So yes you are fit but to what extent?
Have you ever seen that one guy, usually called the lunk, walking around in a small shirt with a big jug of water and when he works out he screams. Well that is what you would call a bodybuilder fitness level. Many of us think of this picture when we say fitness. But the truth is the guy next to him who is 2x as small as him is still fit. Though someone may not be big and bulky but rather slim and small that does not mean that their fitness level is not as great as the next guys.
Now for many of us we don’t really work out much and when we do we don’t even know how to begin. From here we either look for help or just quit. Most of the time people end up quitting though. I’m here to try and motivate you to be that person who turns and looks for help. I have gone through that many of times and it took me a while but I got my act together and made fitness park of my everyday life. It has changed it in a way I could not have ever imagined. I use to go to the gym and feel so out of place, I would look around and try to figure out what to do. At the end of it all I just sat anywhere and did a workout I saw someone else do. I had no idea what to focus on how many times to do the workout or even what was a rep. I felt totally lost over and over. Eventually I looked for help among my friends and eventually I got on board and it is now a second nature to me. I think I might have just described exactly what you have gone through a couple of times when wanting to start working out.
SO HOW DO I GET STARTED?
It’s very easy. I will try my best to lay it down as easy as possible
FOR A BEGINNER
I would recommend working out 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).
Monday focus on your upper body
Wednesday focus on your lower body
Friday focus on cardio (running, swimming, and jogging) at least 30 minutes
I would recommend working out 4 times a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
Monday focus on chest and triceps
Tuesday focus on back and biceps
Thursday focus on shoulders and core
Friday focus on legs and calves
Before each workout do at least 15 min of cardio (running, swimming, and jogging)
At this point you know what you’re doing and I suggest you research and figure out just what kind of body you are interested in achieving. From here there are many routes you can take that will definitely change your body. Just don’t forget to always fall back to the basics if you ever get confused.